William Hill Affiliates Update – Changes to Affiliate T&C’s
As we come into the summer, the weather is heating up and we hope your online activity is too. We have some news for you affiliate partners. We aim to keep you guys as up to date with news as possible.
William Hill Affiliates have revised the terms & conditions (“Terms”) governing the participation in the William Hill Affiliates Programme. This has been done to provide greater clarity to affiliates and ensure there is transparency on both sides.
The Changes They Have Made
There have not been many major changes to the Terms you previously agreed to when starting to promote their brands. However, you should still take the time to read the new Terms. For your information, the following key changes have been made:
• The default arrangements for Affiliate remuneration have been simplified, and can now be found on the William Hill Affiliates website.
• The period after which an Affiliate account will be deemed ‘inactive’ has been reduced to six (6) months.
• The legal and regulatory requirements applicable to Affiliates have been more clearly defined; you should familiarise yourself with these.
If you promote their brands, you previously agreed to the Affiliate terms & conditions as updated from time to time, so there is a need for you to consent to these updated Terms. However, if you do not agree with these, you must terminate your relationship with William Hill Affiliates immediately. In such event, you will no longer be permitted to participate in the William Hill Affiliates Programme.
In addition, they would also like to inform members of the programme that as of 1st May 2019, they will cease paying out Cost Per Acquisition (“CPA”) commissions (either pure CPA or as part of a hybrid) for the following customer types:
• UK Sportsbook customers who register through the Desktop site; and
• customers who register from any countries other than the following: the UK, Ireland, Spain. This shall apply to all affiliates unless you have written notice from William Hill confirming otherwise.
The Casino Brands Affected
The well known high street brand but a lot more convenient, William Hill Casino, is the landmark brand for William Hill Affiliates.
Climbing the ranks in the Online Casino market, EuroGrand Casino is becoming very well known. Another smash hit casino under the William Hill Affiliate Programme.