We Show You the Best Types of Bets with up to £600 Welcome Bonuses
Browse Casino4U.co.uk to get the Best Types of Bets Advice
Players have options when it comes to different types of bets and can even use a bet calculator. Casino games offer several bets with different odds, therefore, players can be overwhelmed with the differences from one bet to another. That’s what we’re here for! As a result, we’ve pooled our top casino experts to give you the lowdown on the different types of online betting and casino bets that are available today.
From the complexities of the 4 fold bet explained in detail to the mysteries of the Live casino Roulette wheel. Additionally, we show you where to find the very best online casino welcome bonuses and offers. So you can use your new-found knowledge to maybe win a few bucks too!
Roulette Types of Bets – Numerous Bets
In Roulette, there are many available types of bets. Players can bet on a single number or a variety of groups of numbers. The different bets allow players to place bets with a variety of winning frequencies. Therefore these bets offer a range of different size wins. Why not try your luck today with different types of bets?
Roulette Bets can be divided into 3 categories:
- Inside Bets
- Outside Bets
- Announced Bets
Inside and Outside bets are regular bets. The announced bets are more advanced and not always available.
Try out Other Types of Bets in Our Updated Table Below…
Inside Bets and Other Types of Bets Online with Casino4U
The Roulette table arrangement has numbers ranging from 1-36 also including 0. Importantly, American Roulette wheels differ from European Roulette wheels, by having an extra 00 pocket on the wheel and table. As a result, it follows logically that the player has a decreased chance of landing on a winning pocket. The majority of the Live online casinos that we recommend offer European Roulette, thereby increasing your chances of winning. Therefore, inside bets are the ones that can be placed squarely on the numbers.
Best Strategy for Using Multiple Bets Table on Roulette
Roulette players sometimes use single bets or decide on a multiple bets table strategy. The bets are as follows: A Straight Up. This is a bet on any single number on the wheel. Generally, casinos offer odds of 36x bet placed. A Split. This bet is on 2 numbers that are next to each other on the table. Because this bet is split in half between 2 numbers it corresponds that generally the odds for this are 18x bet placed.
Outside bets differ in that they are placed on the segments of the Roulette table layout outside the numbers – hence the name outside bets. These include a Red/Black, this bet is on any red or black number respective to the bet. Also an Even/Odd bet where the ball landing on an even or odd number respective to the bet. Generally, the odds gave for these two types of bets payout 2x the bet placed.
More advanced players may wish to use the more complex types of bets such as treble bet with 4 selections. However, new players are probably best to stick to single bets and build your confidence in your online casino strategy.
Blackjack Types of Bets – The Two Best Bets
Whilst playing online our casino experts have worked diligently to find the best types of bets for online Blackjack. Perfect Pairs is an optional bet. The wager is considered separate from the principal bet. Players win the bet if two dealt cards make a pair. This can pay at odds extending from 5:1 to 25:1. Why not try out the odds using one of our top-rated online casinos using one of their special deals available today?
The odds will depend on many factors such as colour, rank and suit. 21+3 bets are also optional. The bet takes into account the player’s two cards and the dealers face-up card to develop a three-card hand. It can play at odds ranging from 5:1 to 100:1.
Online Casinos – Choose Your Bonus Below
- Coinfalls Casino – Offers well know games and an authentic casino experience with the mobile casino user in mind. They offer up to £500 welcome bonus for new players but also give a free £5 no deposit. However, as usual terms and conditions are attached.
- Dunder Casino – A new kid of the casino block which welcomes players to a safe and secure gaming environment. They also offer a progressive welcome deal which can be worth up to as much as £600. With such generous bonuses, terms and conditions apply.
- Play OJO – Gives players redeemable cashback rewards on each bet. They also offer 50 free spins on your first deposit. Terms and conditions apply to all of their deals and promotional offers.
- 888 Casino – Offers players over 100 luxury online slot games. Additionally, new players can grab up to £88 in no deposit bonus. Terms and conditions do apply as ever folks.
- Slot Fruity – Offers plenty of choice and amazing bonuses. New players can get up to £500 in welcome deals plus bonus spins. Similarly, they greet you with a no deposit £5 but this is limited to certain online slots such as Starburst. As with all online casino offers terms and conditions do apply.
You should study the various bets before playing online or at a land-based casino.
Types Of Bets Related Posts:
- Online Betting Offers – Read Now
- Bet At Home – Read Now
- Free Bet No Deposit Casino – Read Now
- Free Bet Casino – Read Now
- Free Bet No Deposit Required – Read Now
- Betting Sign Up Bonus – Read Now
- Free Bets No Deposit UK – Read Now
- Live Betting Shows – Read Now
- Betting Strategies – Read Now
- Betting Systems – Read Now
- Free Bet Slots No Deposit – Read Now
- Betvictor Com – Read Now
- Free Betting Sites No Deposit – Read Now
- Casino Free Bet No Deposit UK – Read Now