Blackjack Basic Strategy Guide – Understanding How To Put the Odds in Your Favour
A Casino4U.co.uk Blackjack Basic Strategy Guide Online
Blackjack is the second most widely played casino game in the world (after Poker) – and the number of new players joining every day is still rising. As long as you have the wisdom and patience to gamble responsibly, then it’s always good to learn the most effective ways to maximize your earnings – by adapting your play with the Blackjack Basic Strategy.
Discover Blackjack Rules – Test Your Luck on This Casino Classic
Before we get stuck into the Online Blackjack Basic Strategy guide, it’s convenient to know the rules beforehand, so you know what you’re doing. The Blackjack card deck can either be a single 52-card deck or in the majority of casinos they use several packs. The most commonly used is the six-deck game, which gets made out of 312 cards. The dealer has a blank card, which never gets dealt, but is put at the bottom of the pack, to highlight when the deck needs reshuffling.
Here is Our Online Casino Bonus Table and Use Your Blackjack Basic Strategy…
Learn The Aim of Blackjack – Practice For Free Before Playing With Real Cash
All the players are competing with the dealer, to make a value of 21 or the one making the total nearest to that number. However, if you exceed 21, then you go bust and lose the hand.
Before you start spending all your money, you should practice on the free Blackjack online games – offered by plenty of websites. Play until you get familiar with the Blackjack Rules and the overall Blackjack basic strategy, then you’ll be ready to play the Blackjack Cash Games.
Here is a List of Some Casinos Offering Blackjack:
- 21 Casino
- Royal Panda
- Goldman Casino
- Monster Casino
- Casino Cruise
- Casino Pop
- Cool Play Casino
Overview of Blackjack Card Values and In-Play Strategies
- Cards between two and ten are on face value with the number.
- Kings, Queens, and Jacks are worth ten.
- An Ace is either 11 or 1.
- Ace with a picture card is a blackjack (worth 21).
Is Card Counting Illegal?
It is legal to card count in both the UK and the US; however, if playing in any other territories then it may be against their local laws. It’s not recommended to card count in casinos though, as the majority of venues object to the practice and you may get banned/forfeit the game if you get caught – which will cost you in both money and reputation.
Take Your Skills to New Heights – Blackjack Basic Strategy
Furthermore, a double down is when the player is allowed to raise their bet by up to a hundred per cent if they are committed to standing for one more card. You will have the edge over the casino, with this Blackjack Basic Strategy – so it’s worth learning.
You get a hit or stand.
- On a soft 19 or more – stand.
- If you get an 11 or less – hit hard.
- A hard 12 against the dealer – stand.
- 13 – 16 against the dealer (2-6) – stand or hit depending.
- Hard 17 or more – hit
- 17 or less – hit.
- Soft 19 + – stand
- Hit on soft 18 apart from when the dealer has a 9, 10 or Ace.
If you double down
- 17 or 18 vs. dealer 3 – 6
- 15 or 16 vs. dealer 4 – 6 – double soft.
- 13 or 14 vs. Dealer 5 – 6 – double soft.
- 11 apart from against a dealer with an Ace – double hard.
- Ten apart from against a dealer with an Ace – double hard.
- Nine vs. dealer 3 – 6 – double hard.
A dealer hits soft 17
- 18 vs. dealer 2 – double soft.
- 11 vs. dealer with an Ace – double.
- 15, a pair of 8’s, and 17 vs. dealer with an Ace – Surrender
Timing is Everything – Blackjack Basic Strategy on When to Split & Surrender
- Don’t split 10s and 5s.
- If the dealer shows a 6 or 5, then split 4s.
- a dealer has a 2 – 6 or 8 – 9, then split 9s.
- If the dealer has a 2 – 7, then split 7s.
- Always split 8s and Aces.
- If the dealer has 2 – 6, then split 6s.
- Say the dealer has 4 – 7, then split 2s and 3s.
- Hard 16 (excluding a pair of 8s) versus dealer 9, 10 or A – surrender
- Hard 15 vs. dealer 10 – surrender
The Bottom Line on How to Use This Online Blackjack Basic Strategy
In conclusion, if you follow this Blackjack Basic Strategy, then you should see improvements in your earning streak. Once memorized, you’ll notice that your calls will start coming more naturally, without any thought to it. Most importantly, all of the blackjack online games we provide are produced to you by accredited developers registered with the UK Gambling Commission.
Blackjack Basic Strategy Related Posts:
- Live Blackjack – Read Now
- How To Play Blackjack – Read Now
- Play Blackjack Online – Read Now
- Live Blackjack Online – Read Now
- Blackjack UK – Read Now
- Blackjack Rules – Read Now
- Blackjack Strategy – Read Now
- Blackjack Card Game – Read Now
- Blackjack Online Game – Read Now
- Blackjack Chart – Read Now
- Blackjack Online Free – Read Now
- Blackjack 21 – Read Now
- How To Play Blackjack UK – Read Now
- 21 3 Blackjack – Read Now
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs – Read Now
- Blackjack Card Values – Read Now
- Blackjack Table – Read Now
- Blackjack Card Counting – Read Now
- Perfect Blackjack – Read Now
- How To Win At Blackjack – Read Now
- Blackjack Switch – Read Now
- How Do You Play Blackjack – Read Now
- How To Play Blackjack At A Casino – Read Now
- Blackjack Surrender – Read Now
- Ace In Blackjack – Read Now
- How To Play Blackjack With Cards – Read Now
- Blackjack Insurance – Read Now
- Casino Blackjack Rules – Read Now
- Blackjack Card – Read Now
- Blackjack Rules UK – Read Now
- Play Blackjack For Fun – Read Now
- How To Play Blackjack Card Game – Read Now
- Blackjack Card Game Rules – Read Now
- Blackjack Practice – Read Now
- How To Play Blackjack For Beginners – Read Now
- Blackjack Hands – Read Now