Casino Blackjack Rules – Having A Good Relationship with the Dealer
Learn The Casino Blackjack Rules Here at Casino4u.co.uk
The Blackjack Game is one of the most popular card games due to its simple rules. The rules allow players to use statistics, mathematics and advanced Blackjack strategies to beat the dealer. The rules are the same no matter where you are on your online Blackjack journey. This makes it easy to create a good relationship with the dealer while you work out how to get a win.
Learn the Online Casino Blackjack Rules
The basic rule is to get close to 21 without exceeding it. To get a win you have to get closer to 21 than the dealer. You need to know your Blackjack card values.
- The number cards (2-10) are counted at face value
- Jacks, Queens and Kings are worth 10
- Aces can be worth 1 or 11 which the player can decide
After the bet, the dealer and player each get two cards with one of the dealer’s cards face-up to assist the player. When the cards are on the Blackjack table the player adds up the total. They can ‘Hit’ and receive another card to get closer to 21. Alternatively, the player can ‘Stand’ if they are happy with the total and are confident they can beat the dealer.
The hands are then compared, and the winner gets paid. After receiving the first round the player can ‘Double Down’. This means increasing (usually doubling) your starting bet and adding an extra card to your hand.
The Blackjack game is played with one or more decks of playing cards with 52 cards each. Decks used in one game range from 1 to 8 with 4,6 & 8 deck games usually used. The number of players, not counting the dealer, range from 1 to 6 with the average 1 to 4. Double or single card decks can be dealt by hand, however, with large decks and in more upmarket casinos, most cards are shuffled using a shoe.
Casino Blackjack Rules Are Offered From Our Featured Casinos Below…
How to Play Blackjack in a Casino with Face Up and Down Cards
Face up means the cards are dealt face up. Players are not allowed to touch the cards in this method of play. Games played with a shoe are played face up. Face Down is an older style. You can touch the cards with one hand. This can be confusing for players. The dealer’s cards are dealt the same as the player’s cards.
Blackjack Online May Have Max Bet Table Limits
All casinos, land-based and online have maximum and minimum betting amounts. These depend on the online version or table version you are playing. The most common table limits range from £0.50-£25 as minimums and up to £10,000 max bet depending on the casino.
Here are the Rules for the Dealer
- Hit on Soft 17
- Hit on Hand of 17 or Lower
- Stand on Hand of 17 or Higher
These apply online and in physical casinos.
What are Blackjack Chips used for in Online Poker?
When you are at the Blackjack table. You can exchange your cash for casino chips. You have a ‘betting circle’ in front of your seat. Place your money to trade for chips in front of the betting circle and get the dealer’s attention. For Example, at £5 a hand you will probably want to buy £40 or £50 worth of chips for several hands. Furthermore, a white chip is usually £1, a red chip is usually £5, a green chip usually £25 and a black chip is almost always £100.
To exchange your chips for cash go to the casino cashier (the cage) and they will cash you out. Blackjack is a game of skill, not just luck. Now you are aware of the table etiquette and basic blackjack rules you can continue on the journey. You can become a talented player by learning the blackjack strategies.
Casino Blackjack Rules Related Posts:
- Live Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack – Read More
- Play Blackjack Online – Read More
- Live Blackjack Online – Read More
- Blackjack Basic Strategy – Read More
- Blackjack UK – Read More
- Blackjack Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Strategy – Read More
- Blackjack Card Game – Read More
- Blackjack Online Game – Read More
- Blackjack Chart – Read More
- Blackjack Online Free – Read More
- Blackjack 21 – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack UK – Read More
- 21 3 Blackjack – Read More
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs – Read More
- Blackjack Card Values – Read More
- Blackjack Table – Read More
- Blackjack Card Counting – Read More
- Perfect Blackjack – Read More
- How To Win At Blackjack – Read More
- Blackjack Switch – Read More
- How Do You Play Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack At A Casino – Read More
- Blackjack Surrender – Read More
- Ace In Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack With Cards – Read More
- Blackjack Insurance – Read More
- Blackjack Card – Read More
- Blackjack Rules UK – Read More
- Play Blackjack For Fun – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack Card Game – Read More
- Blackjack Card Game Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Practice – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack For Beginners – Read More
- Blackjack Hands – Read More