Improve Your Blackjack Strategy – The Best Blackjack Winning Hands to Play Online
Top Casino Guides and Information on Blackjack Hands from Casino4u.co.uk
There are many online Blackjack hands to play, but which ones are the best? Once you learn what they are, you will be in a better position of how to bet on Blackjack and therefore play to your full capabilities. Blackjack is a game of skill with a little bit of luck thrown in. Let’s get straight to the formalities of the game so you really can play your very best Blackjack strategy and possibly win big!
Blackjack Hands Chart and Blackjack Card Values
It’s really quite simple how to play Blackjack online or at home once you grasp a few simple rules of the game. The cards below represent the numbers used in Blackjack and the Blackjack card values. Some cards equal their respective values, but others are a bit tricky. Always keep in mind that no matter the denomination, the number will stay the same.
- 2 = 2
- 3 = 3
- 4 = 4
- 5 = 5
- 6 = 6
- 7 = 7
- 8 = 8
- 9 = 9
- 10 = 10
- Jack = 10
- Queen = 10
- King = 10
- Ace 11/1
- Jokers do not exist in this game
View Our Review Table Below on the Best Casinos to Play Your Blackjack Hands…
Learn the Blackjack Rules – Blackjack Hands To Play: Splitting Numbers
The option to split numbers is when two cards of the same value are drawn. Only the players, not the dealer, have this option. And when a pair to split comes up there are a couple of rules to follow.
After you split a pair, you will have the option of playing two hands. For example, if you have two 7s, then you can split those 7s and play two different hands. However, you also need to add an extra bet to the second hand. If you lose, then you lose double the money, but if you win, then you win double the money.
Splitting small pairs are better and safer than splitting larger ones. If you get a 2, 3, 4, or 5, then you can play around with those numbers. However, if you were to split 10s then you would most likely be in big trouble. Having a 20 is a pretty high hand. The only hand that could beat it is a Blackjack.
Many Blackjack professionals say that it is safe to split two Aces. Also, two 8s should be split because in any hand it could get up to 18. Moreover, 16 is considered a stiff hand (we will cover that later). Also, splitting 4’s and 5’s reduces the chances of winning. Try online Blackjack today with quick deposit times.
Blackjack Rules: Soft Hands & Hard Hands
Now you’ve got a better idea of how to deal Blackjack cards and what their values are let’s add a few more simple guidelines. Any hand with an Ace is a soft hand. Although getting an Ace is a pretty good thing, it can damage a soft hand if played incorrectly. For example, an Ace with a 5 will produce a soft hard. The only two possible options for this hand, which are a 6 or 16. If any card above a 5 comes up when the value equals 16 then the hand is a “Bust”, so it will automatically get downgraded to an 11 (6+5) to save the hand.
Let’s say you decide to “Stand”, which means that you are going to keep the hand, there is a very high chance that the dealer could beat your hand because they stop dealing themselves a card after 17. The only way you will win with a 16 is if the dealer “Bust” by exceeding 21. Keep in mind soft hands are significant because they can always be improved by an Ace. If a 10 is dealt, the soft hand disappears and becomes a hard hand. A hard hand is one without an Ace.
Blackjack Rules: Getting A Blackjack
Getting a Blackjack is an ultimate hand. If you got a Blackjack, which includes an Ace and a 10, then you basically win the game.
Blackjack Online: A Double Down
A Blackjack double down is available if you decide to double your bet because you believe you will beat the dealer. This option is only available before the third card is drawn. It is advised not to double down if the dealer has an Ace or a 10.
The Tricky 17 – Get a Full Understanding of Blackjack’s Trickiest Number
Getting a 17 is a funny one. Many people prefer to “Hit”, which means the dealer gives them another card, but this is a mistake. As stated earlier, the dealer will not draw another card if their hand equals to 17. So it is best to keep the 17. Moreover, if the dealer “Busts” you win the game. We always encourage responsible gambling. However, with our top tips, you may well soon become a Blackjack whizz!
Some of Our Top Recommended Casinos Where You Can Play Blackjack Hands Right Now:
- Phone Vegas
- Slot Fruity
- Conquer Casino
- Fun Casino
- Slot Stars
- PlayFrank Casino
- Hopa Casino
- Slotty Vegas
Blackjack Hands Related Posts:
- Live Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack – Read More
- Play Blackjack Online – Read More
- Live Blackjack Online – Read More
- Blackjack Basic Strategy – Read More
- Blackjack UK – Read More
- Blackjack Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Strategy – Read More
- Blackjack Card Game – Read More
- Blackjack Online Game – Read More
- Blackjack Chart – Read More
- Blackjack Online Free – Read More
- Blackjack 21 – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack UK – Read More
- 21 3 Blackjack – Read More
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs – Read More
- Blackjack Card Values – Read More
- Blackjack Table – Read More
- Blackjack Card Counting – Read More
- Perfect Blackjack – Read More
- How To Win At Blackjack – Read More
- Blackjack Switch – Read More
- How Do You Play Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack At A Casino – Read More
- Blackjack Surrender – Read More
- Ace In Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack With Cards – Read More
- Blackjack Insurance – Read More
- Casino Blackjack Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Card – Read More
- Blackjack Rules UK – Read More
- Play Blackjack For Fun – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack Card Game – Read More
- Blackjack Card Game Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Practice – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack For Beginners – Read More