Blackjack Surrender – Recovering Half the Bet
Top Tips from The Experts on Blackjack Surrender from Casino4u.co.uk
You can choose to surrender in some online Blackjack games. This casino Blackjack option allows you to fold your hand and retrieve half your bet back. You are given the option of forfeiting and automatically losing half your bet instead of playing the hand. Blackjack Surrender is not offered at every casino or even at every Blackjack table in the same casino. Many players are unaware this option exists, and it is often treated with criticism.
How Do I Surrender in Online Blackjack Games
According to the Blackjack rules you must surrender as the very first action on the hand. If you have already split, doubled or hit you can’t surrender. In some casinos, you must verbally announce the choice to surrender. Other casinos have applied a hand signal. There are two hand signals that are frequently used.
The common one is to draw a horizontal line behind your bet with your finger. The other one is holding up both hands with palms facing the dealer. It is a good idea to verbally tell the dealer that you want to surrender as the hand signals are not universal. When you Blackjack surrender house edge usually comes on top.
More Casinos with Blackjack Surrender for Our Visitors Below…
Blackjack Surrender – Early and Late Game
In early surrender, the dealer has a ten or ace card up and you are permitted to surrender your hand before the dealer checks for Blackjack. In late surrender, you surrender your hand after the dealer has checked for Blackjack and did not have it.
What Hands Should I Surrender When I Play Blackjack?
A hand needs to lose in excess of 75% of the time to make the correct decision to surrender. Losing 75% of the time and winning 25% of the time means you lose an average of half your bet. Know your Blackjack odds.
The initial hands you should surrender, the benefits and more information;
- The effect of surrender for a correct basic strategy player is to lower the house edge between 0.07% and 0.09% depending on the other game rules.
- If you are a £10 better, you should save about 50p an hour over the long run.
- For a card counter, surrender is substantially more valuable.
- If you manage to find a rare game that gives early surrender the amendment is about 10 times greater around 0.7%.
- Which is better? Surrender vs insurance Blackjack, surrender always comes out on top statistically
Why is Blackjack Surrender Offered to the Players?
The casino benefits from the fact that many players do not know how to use the surrender option. The casino hopes that there are inexperienced players at the Blackjack table who will surrender on the wrong hands such as 12 or 13 hand values. When they do this players overdo the surrender option and waste their money by always giving half the bet away. If players can use the surrender option properly their chances of winning are dramatically increased.
The Blackjack Surrender Game Strategy’s and Tactics
Playtech’s Blackjack Surrender is multiple hands which allows you to play up to five hands at the same time. Minimum bets begin from just £0.50 with maximum bets capped at £50.00 per head. You should know your limits before you start playing Blackjack.
Like all traditional versions of Blackjack the goal of Blackjack Surrender is to acquire a hand closer to 21 than the dealer, without surpassing 21 (going bust). The major difference in Blackjack Surrender is the fact you can choose to surrender your hand after the Blackjack dealer has checked for Blackjack.
Many Blackjack games have stopped using the surrender option as it is not very popular. However, it is better to save half your bet than lose it all. It is reasonable to only surrender a hand when your chance of winning that hand is not good and it is important to know when to play the hand normally.
Be familiar with the Blackjack surrender strategy and increase your chances of getting a win you should also know about Blackjack split by now. Bonuses are only given to adults 18+ and new customers. T&Cs and 3x wagering apply
Blackjack Surrender Related Posts;
- Live Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack – Read More
- Play Blackjack Online – Read More
- Live Blackjack Online – Read More
- Blackjack Basic Strategy – Read More
- Blackjack UK – Read More
- Blackjack Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Strategy – Read More
- Blackjack Card Game – Read More
- Blackjack Online Game – Read More
- Blackjack Chart – Read More
- Blackjack Online Free – Read More
- Blackjack 21 – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack UK – Read More
- 21 3 Blackjack – Read More
- Blackjack Perfect Pairs – Read More
- Blackjack Card Values – Read More
- Blackjack Table – Read More
- Blackjack Card Counting – Read More
- Perfect Blackjack – Read More
- How To Win At Blackjack – Read More
- Blackjack Switch – Read More
- How Do You Play Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack At A Casino – Read More
- Ace In Blackjack – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack With Cards – Read More
- Blackjack Insurance – Read More
- Casino Blackjack Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Card – Read More
- Blackjack Rules UK – Read More
- Play Blackjack For Fun – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack Card Game – Read More
- Blackjack Card Game Rules – Read More
- Blackjack Practice – Read More
- How To Play Blackjack For Beginners – Read More
- Blackjack Hands – Read More