Roulette Rules – Improve Your Roulette Strategy
Tips To Help You Improve Your Roulette Rules Understanding by Casino4U.co.uk
Before we can go into details about specific roulette rules, it’s important to understand the game which happens to be fairly easy to understand. Roulette is a classic casino game basically consisting of a Roulette wheel with some divisions around it numbered from 1-36 in a random pattern. These numbers alternate red, black and a green marked with a single or double zero depending on the variation.
All Variations Roulette Basic Rules
The American Roulette variation contains double zero on the wheel and European Roulette wheel variation contains a single 0. So to place a bet, participants take a guess on where the ball will land by placing chips on that particular number(s). Each participant is identified with the colour of the chips they choose.
Once everyone has placed their bets, the croupier halts betting and spins the wheel, then rolls the ball into play in the opposite direction to the wheel spin. Participants wait until the wheel comes to a stop and lastly the croupier announces the outcome. He/she then pays out the winning bets and takes all the losing bets. The process starts all over again.
Given that the origin of Roulette was in France, obviously with French Roulette rules, the French terms still apply to most English counterparts of the game. However, the terms do change slightly with the American variation. When playing online Roulette it’s important to know which game you are playing beforehand. Most of the online roulette casinos we promote tend to focus more on European Roulette rules and we personally prefer this as it does increase your odds slightly and then hopefully improve your casino payouts!
‘En Prison Roulette Rule – Increase Your Roulette Odds
This rule is only applied to even bet money. It happens when the ball lands on the zero (0). The rule states that; when the outcome of a spin is 0, then the player (s) is entitled to have half of their money back. When it happens, the player(s) has two options.
- Take half of the money back
- Leave the bet in prison.
Hence the French name ‘En prison’ for the next spin of the roulette wheel. If the outcome is yet again a zero, the whole bet is lost. If it lands on a different number other than where the player has placed the bet, it’s a loss still.(most players would rather take half of the money back)
‘La Partage’ Roulette Rule – French Roulette Rules
This rule is similar to the ‘En prison’ rule only that the player here chooses to take the money instead of leaving it in prison. Hence the name la partage which is a French name that means sharing.
American Roulette Rules – Roulette Rules Vegas Baby
Las Vegas is obviously the Mecca for gamblers the world over. Here you will find American Roulette rules which do differ slightly to European Roulette rules – but sadly not in your favour.
- If the ball lands on any zero then it’s considered a lost bet.
- They have an extra bet known as basket bet.
- You stake by placing your bet between the zero and the first row.
- The payout is 6:1 worse than no other.
- The double zero in American roulette rules gives the casino an advantage.
This could be the reason why roulette is not as famous in America as in European countries. It is also the reason we tend to recommend European Roulette casinos to our loyal readers because the house does have a bigger edge against you using American Roulette rules.
Master Roulette Rules at One of Our Online Casinos Below…
The Original French Roulette Rules
In the original French Roulette, the wheel had a zero, coloured in red and a double zero coloured in black. If the ball fell on one of the double zeros, the lost stakes were reserved by the bank.
Now that you know the rules, you know how to play Roulette in a casino. So all you need is to develop and adopt the best Roulette strategy ever and then hit the casino. Who knows, in no time at all you could feel like James Bond in the casino! Things always seem to go pretty well for him.
Using a Roulette Payout Chart – Increase Your Chances of Winning
Some players do use an actual Roulette payout chart with a list of specific European Roulette rules payouts. These may be found online and are sometimes found in pdf form so you can easily print them off use whilst you spin that wheel online. They can be quite helpful in predicting your chances of winning. Why not grab one and then take a seat at one of our many online casinos and see if the ball lands in your favour today?
Roulette Rules Related Posts:
- Play Roulette Online – Read Now
- Play Roulette – Read Now
- Casino Roulette – Read Now
- Roulette UK – Read Now
- European Roulette – Read Now
- European Roulette Wheel – Read Now
- Roulette Strategy – Read Now
- Roulette System – Read Now
- How To Play Roulette – Read Now
- European Roulette Online – Read Now
- Free Online Roulette – Read Now
- Best Roulette Strategy – Read Now
- Roulette Table Odds – Read Now
- Roulette Payouts – Read Now
- Roulette Bonus – Read Now
- Celebrity Roulette – Read Now
- Hitman Roulette – Read Now
- Roulette For Fun – Read Now
- Roulette Tactics – Read Now
- How To Win At Online Roulette – Read Now
- No Deposit Roulette – Read Now
- Roulette Numbers – Read Now
- How Many Numbers On A Roulette Wheel – Read Now
- Roulette Demo – Read Now
- Biggest Roulette Win – Read Now
- Play Roulette Online Free – Read Now
- No Deposit Bonus Roulette – Read Now
- Roulette Odds UK – Read Now
- Free European Roulette – Read Now
- Roulette Free Bet No Deposit – Read Now
- Roulette Big Win – Read Now
- Free Online Roulette Game – Read Now
- Highest Number On Roulette Wheel – Read Now
- Roulette Strategy To Win – Read Now
- Winning Roulette System – Read Now
- Roulette Game Free Play – Read Now